Everyone knows there is a lot going on in the Music City.
The numerous options (concerts, festivals, fairs, and sites—Oh my!) can almost be overwhelming. The Duke has narrowed down the list to showcase some of our favorites you won’t want to miss out on. Check out our Spring 2017 Must-do’s in and around the Nashville area.
- Tin Pan South- March 28-April 1
- Nashville Fashion Week- April 4-8
- East Nashville Beer Festival- April 8
- Nashville Cherry Blossom Festival- April 8
- Wild West Comedy Festival- April 17-23
- Nashville Film Festival- April 20-29
- Rites of Spring- April 21-22
- St. Jude Rock N Roll Marathon & ½ Marathon- April 27 & 29-30
- Tennessee Craft Fair- May 5-7
- Iroquois Steeplechase- May 13
See something we missed? Leave us a review in the comments.